Conference and Sections Congress Coordinator
- Facilitate the planning, development, implementation, coordination and provide oversight for Region 1 conferences, conventions, and technical shows that are sponsored or cosponsored by Region 1.
- Monitor the IEEE conference schedules to seek out and assemble opportunities for Region 1 entities (Sections, Areas, Councils, etc.) to participate in these conferences.
- Assist the candidacy of Region 1 entities in attracting and participating in these conferences.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of all regular conferences sponsored by Region 1 organizational units, including:
- Recommend improvements as appropriate to the conference leadership and sponsoring units.
- Suggest new conferences where a need is recognized and suggest termination of conferences no longer needed or posing undue financial liability.
How appointed and term of office
The Conference Coordinator is appointed for a two year term by the incoming Director. The Coordinator shall take office on January 1st. Reappointment of the incumbent is permissible.
- Awards and Recognition
- Student Activities
- Membership Development
- Professional Activities (PACE)
- Strategic Planning
- Women in Engineering
- Young Professionals
Ad Hoc Committees
- Bylaws, Operations, and Leadership Training
- Chapters Coordinator
- Conference and Sections Congress Coordinator
- Director Advisory
- Educational Activities
- Employment and Career Activities
- Government Activities
- Historian and Milestone
- Webmaster and Information Management
- Industrial Relations
- Life Member
- Pre-University Activities
- Section Partnership
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Section Vitality
- Admissions & Advancement
- Public Visibility