Webmaster and Information Management Coordinator
Information Management Coordinator Responsibilities
- Will work with the with the Director and Director-Elect to generate R1 correspondence to the membership with IEEE Vtools.
- Will maintain the list serves for providing communication platforms between R1 entities and operational units.
- Assist the Region 1 entities in setting up and managing WebEx meetings.
- Is responsible for running WebEx during R1 meetings.
How appointed and term of office
The Webmaster and Information Management Coordinator are both appointed for a two year term by the incoming Director. The Coordinator shall take office on January 1st. Reappointment of the incumbent is permissible.
- Awards and Recognition
- Student Activities
- Membership Development
- Professional Activities (PACE)
- Strategic Planning
- Women in Engineering
- Young Professionals
Ad Hoc Committees
- Bylaws, Operations, and Leadership Training
- Conference Coordinator
- Sections Congress Coordinator
- Director Advisory
- Educational Activities
- Employment and Career Activities
- Government Activities
- Historian and Milestone
- Webmaster and Information Management
- Industrial Relations
- Life Member
- Pre-University Activities
- Section Partnership
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Section Vitality
- Admissions & Advancement
- Public Visibility