Newsletter Editor & Photographer
There are no team members to display
Newsletter Editor Responsibilities
- Serves as the Editor of REGIONE, the quarterly newsletter of Region 1.
- Assist the Region 1 entities in advertising and distributing news through the newsletter (REGIONE).
- Documents and photographs Region 1 events such as the Annual Board of Governors meeting.
- Manages and distributes photographs to the Newsletter Editor and Webmaster.
- May be asked to edit and crop photos from Sections that are to be used on the R1 website or newsletter.
How appointed and term of office
The Newsletter Editor and Photographer are appointed for a two year term by the incoming Director. The Coordinator shall take office on January 1st. Reappointment of the incumbent is permissible.
- Awards and Recognition
- Student Activities
- Membership Development
- Professional Activities (PACE)
- Strategic Planning
- Women in Engineering
- Young Professionals
Ad Hoc Committees
- Bylaws, Operations, and Leadership Training
- Chapters Coordinator
- Conference and Sections Congress Coordinator
- Director Advisory
- Educational Activities
- Employment and Career Activities
- Government Activities
- Historian and Milestone
- Webmaster and Information Management
- Industrial Relations
- Life Member
- Pre-University Activities
- Section Partnership
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Section Vitality
- Admissions & Advancement
- Public Visibility