- Coordinate pre college activities for the various Sections and the Region. I to effect improvements in the math, science, and technology education of all pre-college students in Region 1 and to help raise their functional and technological literacy.
- Work with the Pre College Activities Board under IEEE USA, attending 2 face to face meetings per year and phone conferences as needed.
- Encourage each Section to have a pre-college representative.
- Create and maintain a Region 1 Peers web page. 6.15.2
How appointed and term of office
The Pre-College Activities Coordinator is appointed for a two year term by the incoming Director. The Coordinator shall take office on January 1st. Reappointment of the incumbent is permissible.
- Awards and Recognition
- Student Activities
- Membership Development
- Professional Activities (PACE)
- Strategic Planning
- Women in Engineering
- Young Professionals
Ad Hoc Committees
- Bylaws, Operations, and Leadership Training
- Conference Coordinator
- Sections Congress Coordinator
- Director Advisory
- Educational Activities
- Employment and Career Activities
- Government Activities
- Historian and Milestone
- Webmaster and Information Management
- Industrial Relations
- Life Member
- Pre-University Activities
- Section Partnership
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Section Vitality
- Admissions & Advancement
- Public Visibility