Call for Nominations: IEEE-USA Awards, recognizing excellence, outstanding service, and contributions to professional activities.
Accepting Nominations beginning 1 April 2021
Deadline: 15 September 2021
You can help recognize the efforts of outstanding volunteers by nominating individuals for one of the prestigious IEEE-USA Awards and Recognition. IEEE-USA Awards are given to recognize professionalism, technical achievement, and literary contributions to public awareness and understanding of the engineering profession in the United States.
If you know someone who is deserving of an IEEE-USA technical, professional or literary award consider nominating them for one of the following awards:
- Robert S. Walleigh Distinguished Contributions to Engineering Professionalism Award
- The IEEE-USA John Meredith Professional Service Award
- Award for Distinguished Public Service
- George F. McClure Citation of Honor
- Jim Watson Student Professional Awareness Achievement Award
- Harry Diamond Memorial Award
- K-12 STEM Literacy Educator-Engineer Partnership Award
- IEEE-USA Entrepreneur Achievement Award for Leadership in Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Award for Distinguished Literary Contributions Furthering Public Understanding and Advancement of the Engineering Profession
Please visit the IEEE-USA Awards and Recognition website for more details
The deadline for nominations is 15 September 2021 (for completed nomination form and two letters of endorsement).
Please contact David Iams (firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-530-8374) with any questions about the IEEE-USA Awards and Recognition Program.