Student Paper Contest: $1500
1st Place $800, 2nd Place: $500, 3rd Place: $200
Please fill out the author's information below, and follow the paper contest guidelines below to prepare your submission in PDF format and attach it to the end of this form before submitting.
Authors may submit original content in the form of a technical paper.
- written in english
- no longer than 4 US Letter size pages, for all content
- 1 inch margin on all sides
- Arial font is preferable
- no less than a 12 point font
- single-column, single-spaced (12 point minimum)
- can include figures, illustrations, and graphs.
- must be submitted in pdf format
Follow IEEE Information for Authors Guidelines for more information and templates in WORD or LaTex. The submissions are reviewed by judges, but will NOT get published on IEEE Xplore. Results of the contest, papers, and presentations may be placed on the Region 1 website.
All authors are REQUIRED to register for the conference and present their paper in person.