- This event has passed.
EVOnCampus 1.0 Conference (IEEE-USA FREE Livestream Event)
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
EVOnCampus 1.0 is a FREE virtual event and will give career-minded professionals, recent grads and college students insights into the tech trends and pathways that will lead them to challenging and fulfilling careers.
– Natalie Panek, Rocket Scientist & Advocate for Women in Tech to Open
– Nate Ball, Innovator, Author, Speaker, Educational TV Host & Producer Co-Founder & CEO, Atlas Devices
– Amy Peck, Founder & CEO EndeavorVR
– John Collins, Director of Engineering at Vinted | Inventor | Author | Ex-Microsoft, Apple, Snapchat
– Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield, Founder, Lead Presenter at Transport Evolved
This event is now available to be viewed on demand: http://bit.ly/evoncampus1-yt
EVO’s three featured sessions will connect you with thought leaders in their field and focus on Technology Trends, Career Guidance and Future Perspectives. Even better, we’ll do it all again with new speakers later this year at [EVOnCampus 2.0](https://evoconference.org/sessions/evoncampus-3-nov-2021/) – so be sure to sign up to attend both events.
Featured speakers at [past EVO events](https://evoconference.org/eventarchive/) have included: Bran Ferrin (Applied Minds, Disney Imagineering); Vint Cerf (Google); Corey Doctorow (BoingBoing); Larry Hornbeck (DLP Inventor, Oscar Winner, Texas Instruments); Myles Kovacs (DUB Magazine); Monique Morrow (Cisco); Alton D. Romig, Jr (Lockheed Martin Skunkworks); Patty Hatter (Intel); Steve Sasson (Digital Camera Inventor, Kodak); Sonita Lontoh (HP); Samantha Snabes (re:3D); Maxim Jago (Filmmaker/Futurist); James Finlay (Adobe); Nancy Martin (GE) — and many more.
Now more than ever — changing times demand an Evolution of You™ and IEEE-USA’s EVO Conferences will help you navigate today’s complex career landscape.