- This event has passed.
IEEE Boston Section Leadership Meeting – “Sharing Best Practices” Virtual Program
June 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:15 pm
The IEEE Boston Leadership program will again have an online format.
Please Join IEEE Boston Chapter and Affinity Groups Leadership for Our “Sharing Best Practices” Virtual Program, June 15th
Join us online for an engaging and interactive session with leaders from each of the IEEE Boston Technical Chapters and Affinity Groups (AG). This event is open to all Officers of each Chapter/AG (or Chapter/AG leaders designated by the Chapter/AG Chair).
– Continuing the conversation into 2021 from the 2020 Leadership meeting with highlights around extending the discussion and taking action to create new events
– Learn “what is working” for other chapter/AG: What is your Chapter/AG all about? What events do they have? How they recruit volunteers? How do they encourage attendees to show up at events?
– Use this as an informal opportunity to candidly discuss challenging issues that your chapter/AG may be experiencing.
– Meet and network with other IEEE leadership to determine ways to collaborate on new approaches, events and programs. Bring your ideas and let’s continue to determine ways to Collaborate Online Together! Let’s harness the power of joint meetings!
Topics to be discussed include:
– Recruitment and Volunteerism
– Outreach and Publicity
– Meeting and Event Logistics