- This event has passed.
IEEE NJACS-2022: 10th Annual IEEE North Jersey Advanced Communications Symposium (Theme: AI and Deep Learning) (Zoom)
September 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
https://r1.ieee.org/northjersey/The 10th Annual IEEE North Jersey Advanced Communications Symposium (NJACS-2022) will be held online (Zoom), on Saturday, Sept. 17, 2022. The symposium consists of several keynote presentations. The symposium program covers advanced topics in AI, ML, DL, and applications.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 506 875 4099
Welcome Remarks[Dr. Adriaan van Wijngaarden, Nokia Bell Labs](https://www.linkedin.com/in/wijngaarden/)
Amit Patel, IEEE North Jersey ComSoc Chapter
Opening Remarks – Deep Learning Applications[Prof. Yu-Dong Yao, Stevens Institute of Technolog](https://faculty.stevens.edu/yyao)y
Air Force Information Warfare in the Age of AI/ML[Dr. Paul Ratazzi, Air Force Research Laboratory](https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratazzi/)
Machine Learning Assisted Network Slicing[Prof. Tao Han, NJIT](https://www.linkedin.com/in/tao-han-26b5352b/)
Graph-Based Offline Distributed Control in Vehicular Communication Networks[Prof. Huaxia Wang, Oklahoma State University](https://www.linkedin.com/in/tao-han-26b5352b/)
Adversarial Neural Networks for Wireless Communications[Prof. Yudi Dong, University of Hartford](https://www.linkedin.com/in/yudi-dong-546724b8/)
Student Poster Presentations
Please contact Prof. Hong Zhao (email@example.com) for poster submission info.
See call for posters doc and powerpoint template attached in the media section at the bottom.
Dr. Adriaan van Wijngaarden, Nokia Bell Labs
IEEE member $ 00.00
Non-member $ 00.00
IEEE Student/Graduate Student/Life Member $ 00.00
Non-IEEE Student/Graduate Student $ 00.00
This event is FREE, but registration is required. Please select the “Register Only” button for free registration. An Optional CEU $5 level is also available and is its own button.
CEUs (continuing education units) are available for this event with a separate fee of $5.00. Please pay $5.00 when registering and then contact [firstname.lastname@example.org](https://webmailb.netzero.net/webmail/new/21?folder=Inbox&msgNum=0000h6W0:001TQJkI00000wJD&count=1567256195&randid=1264082998&attachId=0&isUnDisplayableMail=yes&blockImages=1&randid=1264082998#) for additional information about CEU certificates. This fee is OPTIONAL only for those registrants who want CEU credits.
This symposium is being organized by the IEEE North Jersey Section and its ComSoc, Computer, Information Theory and Vehicular Technology Chapters. Technical support is provided by IEEE METSAC.
Symposium Chair Adriaan van Wijngaarden, Nokia Bell Labs
Organization Chair Amit Patel, IEEE North Jersey ComSoc Chapter
Program Chair Yu-Dong Yao, Stevens Institute of Technology
Program Co-Chair Hong Zhao, Fairleigh Dickinson University
Cherif Chibane, IEEE North Jersey Aerospace Chapter
Michael Newell, IEEE North Jersey Section
Air Force Information Warfare in the Age of AI/ML, Dr. Paul Ratazzi, Air Force Research Laboratory
Machine Learning Assisted Network Slicing, Prof. Tao Han, NJIT
Graph-Based Offline Distributed Control in Vehicular Communication Networks, Prof. Huaxia Wang, Oklahoma State University
Adversarial Neural Networks for Wireless Communications, Prof. Yudi Dong, University of Hartford
IEEE Membership Notes:
1) 50% Discount code (FUTURE50) is valid for “New” student members as well as “Renewal” of student membership. 50% discount is valid for ALL students regardless of their affiliations to ANY IEEE sections.
2) IF you are becoming a BRAND NEW student member in the NORTH JERSEY Section, then the remaining 50% of student membership fee for new student members will be reimbursed by the North Jersey Section (see reimbursement steps below).
3) If a student wants to join AP society in addition to IEEE, student membership will be reimbursed by the AP-S membership drive-through support of the North Jersey Section for the AP society student membership (see reimbursement steps below).
4) There is for STUDENTS, a limited time MTT Society Membership fee of ONLY $1.
5) There is for any IEEE members, free enrollment offered by Computer Society, Nano Technology and SIGHT.
6) What do you have to do ? Students can send via email the scanned paid receipt to our treasurer (Prof. Avimnayou Vatsa, email@example.com) for reimbursement (and CC: [firstname.lastname@example.org)](https://webmailb.netzero.net/webmail/new/21?folder=Inbox&msgNum=0000h6W0:001TQJkI00000wJD&count=1567256195&randid=1264082998&attachId=0&isUnDisplayableMail=yes&blockImages=1&randid=1264082998#)
7) Please try to do ASAP for the IEEE 2022 renewal cycle, best if done before Oct 30.