- This event has passed.
Load Matching for Community Solar
May 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
NOTICE – This session will be paid for by the North Jersey Section PES as a courtesy to our members and prospective members during these challenging times of COVID-19. There will be no charge for participation and Continuing Education Unit credits.
This session is being offered as a GoToMeeting (details below).
The seminar will cover:
“Transactive energy and dynamic models for community solar”
– Transactive energy overview and core principles
– LO3 Energy’s approach to DER accounting and customer programs
– Case study: community solar
– A renewable product for targeted customers (e.g. LMI) that incentivizes load-shifting toward solar peaks
– Align hourly production and consumption as step toward new 24/7 renewable products
– Reduce friction to current customer participation by eliminating subscription commitments
– Set the foundation to combine TOU rates and demand response programs with community solar via streamlined backend accounting
Speaker(s): Matt Brown,
Two hours of instruction will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE START TIME IS 10:00AM
This session is being offered as a GoToMeeting:
You must register through VTools in advance in order to receive your CEU Certificate. PLEASE NOTE: Your certificate will go to the email address you use to register through VTools and will have your name exactly as you enter it when registering. It will come from “IEEE Certificate ” Please make sure this address is in your safe senders list. If you have any problems with receipt of your CEU Certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your GoToMeeting connection in advance as there will be no support available.