- This event has passed.
MOVE Virtual Operations Class – Part 1 of 3
February 28 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOVE is offering a 3-part, Virtual, Operations Class. This class is required for everyone interested in deploying on MOVE-1 or MOVE-2 truck or has a general interest in the program. It is required for new MOVE members and recommended as a refresher for those that have previously taken it. We discuss what to expect when deploying, what equipment is on the MOVE trucks and several safety procedures when working around the trucks. This is a virtual class that is broken up into 3 required 2-hour sessions. Now that MOVE has two trucks, differences between the trucks will be discussed. If you took this class prior to August 2022, there will be new material due to the 2nd truck differences.
This is a 3-part virtual class.
– Part 1: 28 Feb 2023 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET >> https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/346383
– Part 2: 07 Mar 2023 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET >> https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/346385
– Part 3: 14 Mar 2023 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET >> https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/346390
There will be a test after the third session – material will be provided for the test.
Please use the above links to register for all three training sessions.
Co-sponsored by: IEEE-USA MOVE Program
– Part 1: 28 Feb 2023 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET
– Part 2: 07 Mar 2023 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET
– Part 3: 14 Mar 2023 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET