- This event has passed.
Superconductor Cables: Technology and Utility Applications
May 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This presentation will cover the technology and application of superconductor cables, including:
– Background of High Temperature Superconductor Cable Technology
– Review of Cable Components and Accessories
– Features and Applications of HTS Cables on Utility Systems
– Benefits of HTS Cables for Urban Utilities
– Improved Resiliency & Reliability
– Capacity Increases
– System Modernization
– Review of ComEd’s Active HTS Cable Project in Chicago
Registration is free.
1 PDH credit is available for $10 (IEEE Member) or $15 (Non-IEEE Member). Make the approriate selection during the registration process.
The webinar link will be emailed to all registrants on 5/11/21, prior to the meeting.
Speaker(s): Michael Ross, P.E.,