- This event has passed.
The Nuts and Bolts (and Qubits) of Quantum Computing
December 1, 2021 @ 8:30 am - December 6, 2021 @ 8:00 am
IEEE North Jersey Section is pleased to bring you this new online course developed and presented by Berkeley Nucleonics Academy. You are invited to enroll in our new Quantum Computing Course! QC 01 – The Nuts and Bolts (and Qubits) of Quantum Computing. This exclusive course will dive into the immersive world of quantum computing. Take quizzes, watch videos and get current knowledge of quantum computing from experts in the industry. Sign up and learn more about the most trending topic in the science and tech world.
– Course Start Date: Wednesday, 12/1/2021
– Course End Date: Wednesday, 1/26/2022
Co-sponsored by: David Gil, Berkeley Nucleonics email@example.com
Speaker(s): David A. Brown,
Topics of the Course:
– Quantum Computing Introduction
– A Deep Dive into QC Terminology
– The Basics of Quantum Computing
– The Hardware Layers of Quantum Computing
– Models of Quantum Computing
– Approaches to Quantum Computing
– Quantum Computing Today
– The Future of Quantum Computing
– How to Gain Access to a Quantum Computer
– Quantum Computing Careers
– Summary: Today’s Questions
– Appendix A: Glossary
– Appendix B: What the Industry is Saying
– Introducing registrants to Quantum Computing.
– The registrant will receive 2.2 CEU credits upon full completion of the two courses (22 hrs).
– Will receive the Hard Copy and E-Book with purchase