- This event has passed.
Visual Inspection AI, Transform manufacturing quality & Computer Vision for Workplace Safety
May 13, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
NOTICE – This session will be paid for by the North Jersey Section PES as a courtesy to our members and prospective members during these challenging times of COVID-19. There will be no charge for participation and Continuing Education Unit credits.
This session is being offered as a GoToMeeting (details below).
The seminar will cover:
Visual Inspection AI, Transform manufacturing quality
– Challenges with defect detection in manufacturing
– Visual Inspection AI: A solution to transform your manufacturing quality
– Examples and case studies
– How Google does it: Assembly Inspection walkthrough
Computer Vision for Workplace Safety
– State of workplace safety in the world
– Problems with current approach
– How Intenseye was born?
– Our approach to workplace safety
– Intenseye product offerings and how we solve those challenges
– How does it work? Deployment and beyond.
– Internal tools for vertical specific AI research and development?
– Customer success stories
– State of Intenseye
– What is next?
Speaker(s): Nehal Mehta, Sercan Esen
Two hours of instruction will be provided.
This session is being offered as a GoToMeeting:
You must register through VTools in advance in order to receive your CEU Certificate. PLEASE NOTE: Your certificate will go to the email address you use to register through VTools and will have your name exactly as you enter it when registering. It will come from “IEEE Certificate ” Please make sure this address is in your safe senders list. If you have any problems with receipt of your CEU Certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your GoToMeeting connection in advance as there will be no support available.