Operating Unit Governance
- Chapter Governance (Section Technical Chapter Chair)
- Affinity Groups (Consultants Network AG, YP AG, Life Member AG, WIE AG)
Operating Unit Program Development
Ethics and Conduct
- Principles of Business Conduct and Conflict of Interest (A Guide for Understanding IEEE Principles of Business Conduct/Conflict of Interest for Volunteers)
Disbursements via e-mail, snail-mail or sneaker-net:
- fill out the disbursement request: https://r1.ieee.org/rochester/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2012/06/ieeedisbursementrequestform.pdf
- scan or copy the receipts, invoices, etc.
- (e)Mail to the section treasurer, or transfer them in-person at a meeting.
- Be aware of IEEE’s tax-exempt status; you should not be paying sales tax. Contact the treasurer to obtain a sales tax exemption form (allow several days; New York seems to require an exemption form for each vendor, and it is prepared by the IEEE finance group).